- » Spring 2020: Naeem Khan’s Starchitect Drama Adds Extra Sizzle to Fashion Week
- » Escada Spring RTW 2019 Trunk Show From January 13 - January 26
- » Vivaldi Boutique's Fashion Show at The Tower Of Hope Gala
- » Fall / Winter 2018 Women's Fashion Preview
- » Beautiful Gowns For Mothers Of The Bride and Groom
Vivaldi Boutique's Fashion Show at The Tower Of Hope Gala
Posted on November 07, 2018
Vivaldi Boutique was honored to provide an informal fashion show at Tower Of Hope Gala held at the Edison Hotel. The event honored Alan Alda, Malcolm Hoenlein and Dr. Myron Schwartz and was put on by the Israel Cancer Research Fund.
"Thank you David for tonight. You did a fabulous job. The fashions were dreamy and out of a fairytale. The models were flirty and fun and you did everything with style and panache. Thank you most of all for being so generous with your time and devoting and dedicating your staff and your family to helping make this evening a huge success. You are truly a mensch!
With great affection, Andrea Greene, ICRF"
Gowns by Antonio's Couture.