Vivaldi Boutique COVID-19 Update
Posted on May 11, 2020
On behalf of everyone at Vivaldi Boutique, we'd like to thank you for your loyalty and support. The past several months have been unlike anything we've ever experienced, and we're working hard to evolve so we can continue to show up in a meaningful way for you and our community. We want to continue to bring you the service and convenience you need, even if it may look a little different than it has in the past. As cities and states plan to reopen, we'd like to share an update on how we're thinking about our store.
Your health, and the health of our staff, is our priority. We want to be sure the approach we're taking to reopen is thoughtful and that we're creating an environment that's safe for everyone.
When we do reopen, we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you're shopping with us so we're making updates to the way we serve you to help keep everyone healthy. Some of those updates include:
- Providing face coverings for employees and customers;
- Allowing for social distancing of six feet or more, including limiting the number of employees and customers in our store at a given time;
- Increasing cleaning and sanitization;
- Modifying the fitting-room experience;
- Offering contactless curbside services;
- Keeping tried-on or returned merchandise off the floor for a period of time;
- Altering hours of operation.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and we hope to see you again soon.
Wishing you good health,
David and everyone at Vivaldi Boutique